Select following link to apply for this position:
Would you like to be part of driving continued growth in an established start-up environment, delivering leading-edge solutions in the areas of Digital Transformation, Cloud Migration, Database Modernization and Test Data Management? We have grown 100% year-over-year the last 2 years!
If you possess a strong technical account management background and have the communication skills to engage and explain the K2View vision to C level and technical audiences, this is something you will want to explore!
The K2View Technical Sales Engineer, works closely with our established Sales team and has “hands-on” involvement in all aspects of Technical Pre-Sales activities for multiple accounts. This includes responsibility of managing established accounts and identifying new opportunities to create new Proof of Concepts (POC) opportunities with customers and business partners. You will support in the sale of our products: identifying, documenting, and articulating business and technical requirements of a prospective customer, to the qualification, proposal, and post-sale transition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Participate and provide technical validation during Sales presentations
· Develop and conduct demos of software products to customers
· Architect solutions and solve technical challenges (identify pain points and design high level technical propositions to solve them)
· Scope, develop and document proof of concepts
· Create and articulate value-proposition for our products
· Expect 40-60% travel; typically, less than a week at a time.Customer locations in NE, SE and Central US.
· Demonstrated independence and result-driven work ethic
· Experience with delivering software to tier 1 enterprises
· Java & PHP Development background
· Strong SQL knowledge/expertise
· Knowledge of Linux/Unix operating system
· Ability to build relationships and communicate the design and implementation of software systems including relevant strengths/weaknesses and reasons for implementation decisions
· Good understanding of a scalable, distributed system architectures and Enterprise software back-end architectures
• Preferred experience: leading POCs and demos for B2B software sales, data hub deployment, including micro service layers, Cassandra NOSQL knowledge, HTML/CSS knowledge
Required education and experience
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
· Sales/Technical sales: 5 years
· Data Engineering: 5 years
*Salary commensurate with experience, Full-Time Employees are eligible for: Medical/Dental/Vision plans, including voluntary benefits, 401K, Discretionary Time Off, Paid Holidays, Stock Options