When was the last time you marketed a solution so great it was almost unbelievable? Well, that is precisely the reaction we get from our prospects and customers, and it’s probably the reaction we’ll get from you. At K2View, what we do is truly unbelievable, and once our customers see for themselves, through our free proof of concept, the simple brilliance of how our solution solves their most complex problems, they can’t get enough of it.
At K2View, we provide a data as a service platform that enables large enterprises to liberate their data from any existing source, reorganize it securely, and make it accessible in real-time to virtually any application. And we do it in weeks – not months or years – essentially shifting their digital transformation into the fast lane.
You know what else is unbelievable? We’re an early-stage company, we’re growing like crazy, and we are looking for rock stars to join us in creating something amazing. Unlike most early-stage companies, our product is legit – and it’s already working at scale in some of the most complex organizations on the planet. When we are telling our story to the right people, in the right companies, we win – and so do our customers.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who will assist us in how we present ourselves creatively (design) as well as building out our marketing collateral.
If this could be you, then keep reading.
Overview of the Role:
We are seeking a super creative Marketing Manager to join and play an integral role in helping our brand jump up to the next level of hyper-growth.
What You’ll Own:
- Molding our marketing messaging across many different channels & media like it’s really fun
- Writing on-brand content for multiple formats
- Create visually appealing content with PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office
- Keeping our website fresh, interesting and relevant
- Wrangling K2View’s social presence, including content strategy and execution
- Pitching in on client/prospect sales presentations when custom materials need to be developed
- Organizing our marketing assets
- Putting critical external and internal news on blast
- Juggling lots of balls and sometimes herding cats
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technical Communications, Graphic Design or related field
- Ideally – a minimum of 5 years
- Technology and Enterprise Software experience a must
- Ability to act in a self-sufficient manner a must
- Social Media marketing ninja
- WordPress magician
- Neurotic but useful tendencies around organization and attention to detail
- Ability to make new (work) friends and keep them
- The kind of strategic, critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills that will make co-workers want to have you on their Escape Room team at the next company outing
- Tech nerd with relentless, insatiable curiosity for more tech nerdom
- A personality of high integrity, balanced ego, and fast-paced drive for results
Our solutions are proven and ready to sell to senior-level buyers across Fortune 500 companies. All that’s needed is the right person, ready to help shape the message that will take this unbelievable offering to new heights. You’ll be an integral part of this team, and you’ll absolutely be part of something special (and, more importantly, fun!).
Compensation will be competitive, and travel will be minimal.
If this all sounds good to you, let’s connect!
No third party parties – please!